Photo Credit: DERMGUY.COM
Main Line facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon Jason D. Bloom, MD, knows that form and function must travel together for a patient to be truly happy with the results of a procedure. It’s not enough that a person can breathe better, he or she also wants to look better after undergoing a facial plastic surgery procedure, and vice versa.
Dr. Bloom completed his undergraduate B.S. degree in Biopsychology & Cognitive Sciences at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. He attended the University of Michigan Medical School, and completed his residency training in Otorhinolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. After finishing his reside
Dr. Neal Schultz is one New York City dermatologist who really likes to communicate. He developed BeautyRx Skincare, his proprietary line of treatment products, based upon his patient’s needs and feedback. Furthermore, he is the creator of the first online daily skincare video show (www.DermTV.com), which has a real time Q&A component.
In practice for more than 25 years, Dr. Schultz is the founder and medical director of Park Avenue Skin Care in New York City. He specializes in facial rejuvenation, the practice of which is augmented by his skills as a cosmetic laser surgeon. His practice also emphasizes the early detection, prevention and treatment of skin cancer and the treatment
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS