Photo Credit: dukemedicine.org
It was early in her training days that oculufacial surgeon Julie Woodward, MD, knew she had found her true calling. “Art always brought me so much joy. The idea of helping patients see better to also enjoy beautiful things in the world was always very exciting,” says Woodward, who is now the chief of oculoplastic and reconstructive surgery service at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, NC.
Woodward received her MD at the University of Texas Medical School in Houston, and completed her ophthalmology residency at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston. It was here that hosted an art show and sold every last painting. After residency, Woodward did a fellowship in Oculo
Photo Credit: sephora.com
Peter Thomas Roth’s wand-like Neuroliquid Volufill Youth Eye Serum is one advertisement that you’ll be eager to pause, rewind, and playback. The benefits of using this lightweight serum, dispensed in a cooling metal tip, not unlike Clinique Lid Smoothies, are quite plentiful: it aims to improve the fullness of the eyes, and help crepiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet.
It also contains 19 amino acids that help stimulate collagen production. In a six-week, 32- participant clinical study, 93.8% saw immediate reduction in appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
While I am lucky enough not to have too many wrinkles under my eyes, I did notice immediate benefits in my puffines
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS