Ulta Beauty is spreading love and kisses and good hair cuts this October in support of Breast Cancer Awareness month. Its windows will be filled from top to bottom with “kiss” decals as part of its Windows of Love – Donate with a Kiss program, which supports the Breast Cancer Research Fund. For each $1 donated on behalf of BCRF at an Ulta store, the donator will receive a “kiss” decal, which can be posted in the store or windows. The Windows of Love – Donate with a Kiss program is expected to showcase more than six miles of kisses in stores nationwide.
Those who donate $1 can register to win a beauty bag of pink products, valued at $598, which will go to one winner per sto
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS