Even on a dreary, rain-stained New York City morning (the kind where no-one looks their best or even tries to), former Biggest Loser host Alison Sweeney simply sparkles.
She’s a mom, a prolific author and a soap opera legend (yes, the word legend makes her sound older than she is or looks, but to legions of Days Of Our Lives fans, schemer Sami Brady-DiMera will always be one of the greats). Her recent return for Days’ 50th anniversary lit up the Twitterverse.
In town to promote Arm and Hammer’s Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh and Bright & Strong collections (which include toothpaste, a rinse and a manual and battery powered toothbrush), Sweeney chatted with Beauty In the
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS