Ever since Michelle Obama wore one of her dresses at the Democratic National Convention back in September, Tracy Reese practically has become a household name. Now, the designer known for her frothy dresses and print-driven fare, has partnered with Clinique for a third time to create the gift-with-purchase Tracy Reese for Clinique cosmetics bag filled with must-have beauty essentials.
Just like Tracy’s dress creations, the bag is ultra-feminine with a large coral and white floral design. It holds seven skincare, makeup and fragrance items.
The bag includes:
Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
7 Day Scrub,
Even Better Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (choose 1 of 4 shades
One of my favorite products is celebrating its big 4-0. It’s Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara, the cannon for all mascaras, as far as I’m concerned. In honor of the anniversary, Maybelline partnered with three fashion designers – Max Azria, Tracy Reese and Vivienne Tam – to create a limited-edition collection. The collaboration is a natural fit as Maybelline is the official cosmetic sponsor of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, which is taking place next month.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS