Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Ashlee’s MAC Cosmetics background has provided her with an education in fashion and beauty; she likes to help the everyday woman solve her beauty needs.
In her short 10 years of experience, she has built an impressive portfolio. Some of her clientele includes Moroccan Oil, Dreamdry, Flywheel, Marchesa, and Oscar de La Renta, among many personal clients and industry insiders such as Rachel Zoe, Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig of Marchesa, and Zanna Rassi, Fashion Editor of Marie Claire and E! News. Her work has graced the red carpet at the Oscars, Met Ball, Amfar, and can also be seen on the Today Show, E! News, Good Morning America, Wendy Williams just to name a few.
Her Bridal work h
Want behind-the-scenes access or need a how-to video to brush up your makeup techniques? Estee Lauder has just the ticket – it’s new official YouTube channel, called Your Source for Expert Beauty Advice (www.youtube.com/esteelauder). The channel launched last week with 35 videos featuring Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux as well as global spoksmodels Hilary Rhoda, Constance Jablonski, Liu Wen, Joan Smalls, Carolyn Murphy and Elizabeth Hurley.
Content is original and interactive and even includes a two-way mirror application where you can follow a how-to video and watch yourself applying makeup simultaneously.
In addition to how-tos, the channel features interviews with Tom Pe
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY