It’s true:not all hand creams are created equal.And at this time of year,you need the best,given all the washing,gift-wrapping,sliding into mittens and gloves,and catching snowflakes that the season demands.Luckily,the hand care options are many,as are their delightful scents.Girly hand creams make great gifts for family and friends,but are also a nice treat for yourself.In fact,I keep a hand cream in my handbag at all times,along with a powder compact,moisturizer,lipstick,blotting paper,and eyeliner.Here are some to consider as gifts because they not only look good,but smell good as well:Hand Cream($30)
What I love about this brand is that it REALLY understand hand cream. The C&E Gar
Winter is in full swing and so are the harsh realities of dry, cracking winter skin. Moisturizing is, of course, key, and what better way to soothe your skin than with shea butter, a naturally-derived fat that absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving a greasy feeling? From hair to nails, lotions to face masks, shea butter is a powerful dryness fighting ingredient found in many products.
No round-up is complete without a nod to the master of shea butter brands: L’Occitane. With a wide range of body care, from its cult classic hand cream to lotions, shampoos, and condi
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS