Photo Credit: facebook.com/81935132210
How do you decide on which Vitamin C you should get for your skin? Vitamin C has many benefits, it protects against the sun and stimulates collagen, collagen production is one of the best ways to improve skin damage. Vitamin C also fights wrinkles and age spots over time, it can also be used to fight acne and diminish acne scars.
What makes Kakadu C special?
It helps protect against pollutants, oxidative stress, and free radical damage, and may help improve skin elasticity, firmness and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Kakadu C also brightens and evens skin tone while leaving skin feeling firmer, smoother and tighter.
What else you need to know:
Kakadu Plums are thought t
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS