Photo Credit: marketing.cynosure.com
No matter how many indoor cycling or barre classes you take through ClassPass, you can still pinch more than an inch in more than one place. Liposuction or tummy tuck are out of the question because surgery is just not your thing and you can’t afford the downtime anyway.
Sound about right? If so, the latest entry in the non-invasive fat reduction or body slimming category – Cynosure’s SculpSure™ –may be exactly what you need to perfect your figure.
SculpSure is the only US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-cleared hyperthermic laser treatment for non-invasive fat reduction. Other entries in this category target unwanted fat with radiofrequency energy, ultrasound and/or fat fr
Known as a revision and ethnic rhinoplasty specialist, Dr. Paul Nassif of Beverly Hills uses his skill as an artist and a surgeon to shape the nose to fit the face. He also is known for his endoscopic surgical work, having developed a procedure called “The Anti-Gravity Facelift,” which leaves no visible scars and achieves natural-looking results with minimal recovery time. Dedicated to helping less fortunate patients, Dr. Nassif gives his time to numerous charitable organizations, including Face to Face, a national program that provides reconstructive surgery to victims of domestic violence.
What trends are you seeing in the type
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS