From hair loss to anti-aging, Dr. Alex Khadavi’s interest in understanding how the skin and hair function has led him to create products addressing these issues in innovative ways. The Los Angeles-based, board-certified dermatologist is the creator of Revivogen, a topical solution to combat hair loss, Clearogen, a topical hormonal acne treatment and RejuveMD, a new anti-aging therapy.
His quest for better products was personally inspired, when, as an undergraduate student at UCLA, he discovered he was already beginning to show signs of hair loss. From UCLA, Dr. Khadavi went on to study medicine at George Washington University, in Washington D.C., and complete his residency in dermatol
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY