Using sea-derived ingredients is nothing new for the venerable La Mer skincare line. Now the brand introduces The Radiant Serum, which reportedly combines reparative sea-derived ingredients with a state of the art delivery system to fight dullness and discoloration in the skin.
With it’s blend of highly refined waters, the serum helps improve texture, resiliency and translucency while visibly plumping skin and tightening pores. It’s new Brightening Ferment targets the look of dark spots and even works to prevent future discoloration.
As usual with La Mer, all of these fab
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS