Photo Credit: pantone.com
Hot on the heels of Radiant Orchid (Pantone’s 2014 Color of the Year) is Pantone’s pick for 2015, Marsala! It’s an earthy, wine red making it the perfect go-to for lips. Here are makeup tips and picks to stay on trend and get it right.
7 MUST-DO LIP-TIPS FOR WEARING DEEPER, DARKER TONES:
Always exfoliate and moisturize lips before applying so lipstick goes on smoother and lasts longer. The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ ($24) combines sugar crystals, jojoba and grape seed oils to get the job done in the most delicious way possible.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY