For months I’ve been avoiding the cabinet under my bathroom vanity. I open it up, take out what I need to use and close up shop quickly before I allow myself to see how many products are piling up in there. Because I’m a beauty writer, I undoubtedly have more than the average Jill accumulating–it just comes with the territory! If I don’t like a product I’m reviewing it’s easy to toss, but if it gets a thumbs up it’s very hard for me to throw it away, even when I know I’m not going to get a chance to use it while I’m reviewing something else.
Chances are you too have more than you need. Spring cleaning isn’t just for your clothing and linen wardrobes. It’s the ideal time to t
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY