Call me curious, but also a coward. I’ve wondered about hair-straightening systems, but wasn’t sure the bone-straight result was for me. Also, I’ve witnessed the unpleasant smell that goes with Brazilian straightening systems and read about the emission of formaldehyde.
So when I was offered the opportunity for a hair taming, non-Brazilian treatment called “The Best” Juvexin Treatment by GKhair, I was excited to try it out. The results were spectacular – frizz free locks that retained some of their natural wave but with reduced curl and soft, manageable body.
Kristina Barricelli, co-owner of the Gemini 14 Salon in New York City applied the treatment. A total doll and an unbelie
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS