I’ve spent many a crisp, cool day curled up on the couch with a cup of hot tea, a cozy blanket and a good book. It’s the best way I know to bring a sense of calm to an otherwise hectic day. Besides soothing my senses, sipping a cup of tea has many therapeutic benefits including antioxidant protection, anti-inflammatory properties, anti-aging benefits and the polyphenols in tea are even believed to have anti-carcinogenic properties.
For centuries, tea has also been used for beauty purposes and is still used in many a home remedy. You can use it to de-puff eyes, add shine to the hair and as a skin soother, but if you’re less the DIY type and more the OTC type you can still get your daily in
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS