When it comes to anti aging, hyaluronic acid has got the chops. This superstar ingredient has many skin supporting benefits when applied topically. It provides antioxidant protection, anti-inflammatory properties, and can plump up your skin like no other. Since the amount of hyaluronic acid in the skin decreases as you age — losing around 50% of what you had in your 20s by the time you’ve hit 50 — it’s important to replenish what you’ve lost. Besides giving your skin’s moisture content the mega-boost it needs, it also strengthens the skin’s outer layers so it looks and feel softer, smoother and plumper. And we all know that soft, smooth, plumped up skin is younger looking skin!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event