Photo Credit: facebook.com/dionisskincare
If you google “baby goats in pajamas” you’ll come across a few variations of what I deem some of the cutest videos imaginable. You’ll see baby goats wearing the sweetest pjs while jumping high into the air. I fell head-over-heels in love with each and every little goat in these videos — so much so that I had to be talked down from actually adding a real live baby goat to our family. Sadly, I’ll have to get my “goat fix” another way.
Though there won’t be a new kid in the Simon clan, there will be many goat milk beauty products under our roof since this wonder ingredient has many benefits and is gentle on the skin. It can do a world of good for those with sensitive or dry skin, or those w
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY