Photo Credit: facebook.com/dionisskincare
If you google “baby goats in pajamas” you’ll come across a few variations of what I deem some of the cutest videos imaginable. You’ll see baby goats wearing the sweetest pjs while jumping high into the air. I fell head-over-heels in love with each and every little goat in these videos — so much so that I had to be talked down from actually adding a real live baby goat to our family. Sadly, I’ll have to get my “goat fix” another way.
Though there won’t be a new kid in the Simon clan, there will be many goat milk beauty products under our roof since this wonder ingredient has many benefits and is gentle on the skin. It can do a world of good for those with sensitive or dry skin, or those w
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event