Under-eye bags, dark circles and puffiness make us look exhausted when, well, we sort of are, but just don’t want anyone else to know it.
This is why more than 70 percent of facial plastic surgeons reported an uptick in requests for eyelid procedures to look less tired in 2015, making these surgeries among the biggest trends spotted in the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery’s annual statistics.
We know this area needs some serious TLC as a recent study presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology in Washington, DC found that the eyes age earlier and faster than the rest of the face. In fact, there may be up to a 10-year differen
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event