Londoners are gearing up for the Olympics starting in the next few weeks. The stifling, stuffy underground and overcrowding is proving to be stressful even for the most level-headed BITB writer, but we have braved and barged the crowds to research the best in beauty news. For those that aren’t into sport or haven’t managed to bag themselves a ticket to one of THE events, there is plenty to get excited about on the London beauty scene. The BITB team has scoured the land for the best deals, limited editions and services dedicated to the London Olympics and here is our pick of the best but be warned, book early to avoid disappointment. And let the games begin…
Trotting down the cobbly streets of Covent Garden, you’d be forgiven for gasping in shock when you stumble across the biggest thing to happen to the London Spa industry in years!! Hidden part way down sleepy Shelton Street is nothing short of a spa oasis – Thai Square Spa.
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event