Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Want to have a little fun with your makeup? Bold colors are trending. You’ll stand out from the crowd for all the right reasons and look modern while you are at it by wearing just one “notice-me” shade at a time. You can choose to play up your eyes or your lips (not both!) with a bright, opaque, captivating color in shades of blue, green, yellow, orange or purple for your eyes and red, fuchsia, hot pink, orange or purple for your lips. To make the right statement steer clear of pastels which won’t have the same impact and keep the rest of your makeup extremely minimal.
TO PLAY UP YOUR EYES: Use cream shadow and a makeup brush or opt for liquid liner and get graphic. Wing out the corners o
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY