Always one for celebrating individuality and going against the grain, Taliah Waajid had a dream of being a pioneer in the natural hair care world – and that’s exactly what she accomplished. Being natural means being yourself, according to Taliah, and when you stand tall and celebrate that, others will as well. Tapping into her strong desire to create chemically-free hair products, Taliah founded Pure & Natural Shea-Coco™, the five-product line for natural hair enthusiasts.
Taliah took time to speak with Beauty in the Bag on why natural hair care is the way to go.
1.How and when did you first become interested in natural hair care?
My mother did not let m
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS