Photo Credit: EsteeLauder.com
Pink is the new black during October as beauty brands roll out Pink Ribbon products to support Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA) month. The effort dates back to a 1985 partnership between the American Cancer Society and AstraZeneca, the pharmaceutical company behind Tamoxifen, arguably the world’s most popular breast cancer treatment. The month of October became associated with raising awareness of this disease and beauty brands became more involved as the years went on.
Breast cancer affects nearly all of us at some level. Statistics show that 1 in 8 U.S. women (just under 12%) will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime. While the number of cases has definitely dec
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS