If you have not yet heard of Alima Pure – alimapure.com – it’s a very eco friendly beauty brand from the Pacific Northwest that features a twist on pure mineral makeup. Alima Pure is certified cruelty free and their products have BDIH natural cosmetics certification, the German certification for natural cosmetics. The packaging is 100% recycled paper and the overall look and feel of the brand is light, healthy and good for you.
Although I am far from a lover of all things green and natural, I was instantly drawn to the Alima Pure colors, textures and product picks that are the perfect assortment for a natural looking palette. There are 60 shades of foundation in the collection suita
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event