After toning your body and creating a youthful complexion, you don’t want your hair to give your age away. For this week’s Gorgeous Giveaway we have 3 sets of Zotos AGE Beautiful Anti-Aging Color Preserve System, plus a $20 Sally Beauty Gift Card (a $50 total value), to give to our lucky winners.
The Zotos AGE Beautiful Anti-Aging Color Preserve collection is created to fight 5 signs of aging hair: thinning, loss of color vibrancy, damage, dryness and dullness. The products are sulfate-free—so they won’t fade your color—and formulated with phyto-collagen and keratin peptide protein to replenish hair with essential components.
The products in this beauty giveaway include:
Beauty Guru Michael Fredo
“I see creativity in every aspect of my life,” says this week’s beauty guru, Michael Fredo, a singer-songwriter and now salon owner of The Michael Fredo Salon in New York City’s Upper East Side. Celebrating its grand opening in September 2011, the venue is NYC’s first theatrically-inspired salon. Not only does it offer a full range of hair and makeup services, but it features the gentle tinkerings and vocalizations of Michael himself. In many ways creativity is a birthright of Michael, who is the nephew of fashion force Tommy Hilfiger. “I’m very excited to translate my vision of beauty and elegance to The Michel Fredo Salon,” he says. Backed b
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS