Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dermatologist Sue Ann Wee, MD, of Schweiger Dermatology Group in New York City, doesn’t just see crow’s feet, deflated lips or dull skin tone when she meets with a new or returning patient. Instead she hones in on the big picture.
Rather than filling this, plumping that or smoothing this, Dr. Wee may do all or some of the above to achieve a natural, subtle result. Her holistic or global approach to facial rejuvenation typically involves combining a multitude of different techniques and technologies to refresh, rejuvenate and recharge aging skin.
Dr. Wee earned her undergraduate degree from Stanford University and her medical degree from Stanford Medical School in Stanford, Calif. S
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS