Nancy Twine, founder of Briogeo Hair Care, is an entrepreneur going places. She left a career in finance to launch a line of natural hair care products, based on the formulations her grandmother created in rural West Virginia. Nancy introduced the beauty industry to Briogeo as a Discover Beauty exhibitor at Cosmoprof North America 2013 and shortly thereafter launched the product line to the public in the Fall of 2013. Within 2 months of the product launch, Nancy secured the brand a Shecky’s “Best In Beauty” Award for Best Shampoo and landed meaningful retail placement in Fred Segal, UrbanOutfitters.com, and The Cosmetic Market beauty chain.
Here, Nancy tells Beauty in the Bag how
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY