BITB’s London-based beauty writer, Kate Zadah shares her wedding day beauty bulletin.
My wedding day was of course the happiest day of my life so far and it was the biggest beauty-build up of my life too!
My Beauty Preparation
There was a lot of beauty prep before my big day. I had read the beauty pages of magazines and websites and blogs for months beforehand and one thing was sure, there seemed to be a lot of treatments and grooming to get sorted before my wedding day. Hair, nails, skin, brows etc etc.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY