Photo Credit: canva.com
Beauty gadgets have transformed how we look after ourselves, from applying skincare to styling frizzy hair to solving our niggling dilemmas from smoothing wrinkles to stopping breakouts to keeping our teeth bright white.
I’m down for anything that can minimize my grooming time and deliver a spa-like experience without waiting for an Uber. So, I set off on a mission to find some cool tools that are musts to get you through this holiday season and beyond.
ghd Glide Professional Hot Brush ($169)
I am one of those women who will spend any amount of cash to avoid going for blowouts, and am pretty useless with my hair. I’ve tried several hot brushes over the years, none of which
Oranges and chocolates may be traditional, but when it comes to stocking stuffers, let’s face it, they are a bit ho-hum. For the 21st Century, nothing but the most creative will do. Here are some beauty mistletoe musts that even the woman who has just about everything will cherish.
Lady Gaga FAME Rollerball Fragrance ($19)
Photo Credit: nordstrom.com
This is the first-ever black eau de parfum and the first-ever fragrance from Lady Gaga. The perfume, however, goes on clear. It’s an ideal gift for that special someone who defies description, and who loves to defy convention. I wore this out and received numerous compliments from random strangers. Is that a good or bad thing? You decide
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS