Butter London Stiletto Stick – If you hate dry heels and cracks, this product is the best way to go! I never wear heals, so the title of stiletto stick for this product wasn’t immediately appealing to me. What was appealing though is that it was highly recommended to help make my feet soft. I have feeling like my ankles and heels are rough. This stick (it kind of goes on like a deodorant) is such a dream. It may be a little “greasy”, but it is definitely worth it. And it will last forever, because you only use a tiny bit at any time.
Final Verdict: GGI (Gotta Get It) – Soft silky heels and ankles without having to go to the spa! Great packaging too – love the black theme going on. If you need a great gift for a well heeled friend, try the Pedicure Collection Trio ($58) that contains Stiletto Stick, Silk Stockings, and Pumps, 3 of Butter London’s signature treats for feet, in a stunning black floral gift box.
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event