It’s hard to fathom that spring, with the sound of birds chirping and the first sign of daffodils and tulips, is just a month or so away. While oud was a big note a few years ago, this year’s emphasis is more on florals with a twist.
Here are some lovely fragrances for the cultured nose:
Krigler Sparkling Diamond 22 ($375 for 3.4 oz)
This is a classic: created in 1922, this one is quite a luxurious fragrance to wear to evoke the refined, thrilling atmosphere of Monaco’s Monte Carlo, where the legendary Place du Casino is where nimble
You don’t have to watch All My Children to know Susan Lucci or her daytime TV alter ego Erica Kane. She is the undisputed queen of the soaps, known around the globe, who graciously took the time to dish with Beauty In The Bag about what keeps her looking just so youthful and glamorous.
Lucci first started playing soap opera icon Erica Kane in 1970. After 41 years, more than 12 marriages (including a few to the same groom), a slew of torrid love affairs, more-than-one near death experience, an addiction t
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS