Caudalie wants to make sure your skin gets enough water, organic grape water, that is. Nutritive and hydrating, grape water is the star ingredient in the new Vinosource range, a moisturizing line that offers a product for multiple skin types, from extremely dry to combination.
Quite different from grape juice, grape water is derived using a low pressure and low temperature distilling process to extract the purest water from grapes – rich with trace elements and nourishing sugars.
The hero of the Vinosource line is S.O.S. Thirst Quenching Serum ($48), an ultra light to the touch surge of moisture that can be used alone or under your regular moisturizer or treatment product. Its delightf
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event