Purchasing new makeup can be exhilarating, but when it comes to buying a cleanser, well, not so thrilling. Enter the new Garnier Radiance Renewer Cleansing Gelee ($6.99) for Dull Skin, which is not just a gel…but a super gel. Made with a special technology called cushion gel technology, it introduces a new way of cleansing that the company claims will make you feel as though your skin is being luxuriously hugged (a bit gimmicky, I mused, but once I used the gel, I knew the claim was true). The cushion gel technology is most definitely an industry first: I’ve seen anti-aging cleansing gels, exfoliating gels, micro-bead technology, but never a cushion gel.
In general, gel-textured clean
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS