With Fashion Week well on its way and the 10 year anniversary of 9/11 being honored tomorrow, many eyes are focused on New York at the moment. What better time for fragrance house Bond No. 9 to launch its new I LOVE NEW YORK fragrance series.
Building on the iconic, I Love New York logo, designed in 1977 for the State of New York by Milton Glaser, Bond No. 9 moves beyond its New York City-centric creations to develop a line celebrating all of New York State. Eventually the series will encompass 15 regions of New York State when the range is complete. All of the fragrances in the I LOVE NEW YORK series will convey an easy-to-wear chic, to be worn comfortably like a basic layer of cloth
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON