Artistic Director for Matrix, Patrick McIvor is one of the top hair colorists in the industry. Over the last 27 years, he has held such positions as Color Director, International Haircolor Educator, Salon Owner, and National Technical Training Manager for companies like Clairol, Wella, and Redken 5th Avenue NYC. McIvor focuses on revolutionary haircolor techniques that inspire hairdressers to achieve great color, but also strives to provide innovative salon-based ideas and techniques to help salon professionals transform their passion for beauty into professional success.
Tell us a little bit about your background as a colorist—how did you choose th
LONDON: Beautyinthebag.com Founder/Editor in Chief Wendy Lewis Speaks on Social Media for CEW Members
CEW UK: On April 13th CEW(UK) were delighted to welcome as their guest mentor, Wendy Lewis, Founder/Editor in Chief of Beautyinthebag.com, President of Wendy Lewis & Co Ltd, Global Aesthetics Consultancy and author of 11 books on beauty.
Wendy offered up her extensive experience and insider knowledge of navigating one’s way through Facebook and her 5 vital strategies of how to promote a brand in the Social Network that has morphed into the world’s largest website with over 600 million users. She also gave her expert advice on how to get the most out of Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube, and ways to increase your engagement across these key networks. Wendy stressed the importan
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS