Dior has a few tricks up its sleeve for the launch of its new 3-Couleurs Smoky Eyeshadow ($48). First, the case slides open (rather than opening like a clamshell), to reveal three shadows as well as a pop up mirror. Second, the palette and its six color varieties are featured in a clever video available now on YouTube. Check it out to enjoy a few saucy sleight of hand tricks as well as a glimpse of the color options.
The palette, which just launched this past fall, includes a cream-to-powder base formula to create an ultra-smooth surface as well as two powder eyeshadows – one matte and one shimmer – that can be blended together for a smoldering smokey look. Color combinations includ
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS