How do I know what my skin type is?
Are you Dry? Oily? Normal? Combination? Sensitive? All of the above? None of the above? The beauty industry tends to classify skin types in terms of how to chooose the right products, whereas dermatologists and skin researchers tend to look at skin in terms of tendency to tan or burn during sun exposure. Most people actually have a hard time determining their own skin type within a reasonable certainty. There is so much conflicting information in the public domain, and each skin care brand has different terminology and classifications. The majority of people tend to classify their skin as “normal”. “Combination” skin ranks a close second self des
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS