Get ready for your close-up with the new Skin Retouch ($49) fluid from Talika. Inspired by true life photo retouching techniques, Skin Retouch aims to optically hide pores and conceal lines and wrinkles, while making the overall quality of your skin look smoother and more even toned. Try it on your hands and neck to hide their little imperfections.
Kind of like putting a photo scrim over your skin, Skin Retouch evens out your complexion by filling in lines and pores and using light reflecting ingredients to create a soft focus. The fluid falls somewhere between a gel and a lotion and has a stretchy texture – which makes it perfect for filling. Once sitting inside the lines and wrinkle
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS