Have you ever wondered how much damage driving might be doing to your skin? Or if you could improve your skin by simply turning on your car’s air-conditioning? Well, Honda has, and the company has just released a special edition of its popular Fit model, just for women. Called the She’s, the smallish hatchback has unique features that Honda believes will particularly appeal to women, such as, a special UV-blocking windshield, which can block up to 99% of UV rays to prevent wrinkles and skin cancer. It also features a “Plasmacluster” air-conditioning system, which claims to improve skin quality, and specially designed mirrors.
[caption id=”attachment_26703″ align=”aligncenter” wi
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS