Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Miri Torres started Arianna Skincare after she was diagnosed with stage 4B Hodgkin’s Lymphoma disease and she experienced eczema and rashes from aggressive chemotherapy treatments. The only relief she found was during monthly visits to the Dead Sea, where she discovered the skin healing benefits of Dead Sea minerals.
Just a few short years after making a full recovery, Miri proudly launched a collection of all-natural skincare products that are based on the historic power of the Dead Sea minerals and named the line Arianna have the doctor who treated her when she was sick.
BITB spoke with Miri about her courageous journey battling cancer, the motivation behind Arianna Skincare and h
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON