Meet the Natural Skin Care Expert
A very personal and profound experience inspired Sharon Gnatt Epel to create La Ishá, an all-natural skin care line targeting the specific needs of women 35+. In 2005, Sharon’s teenage son Aaron suffered severe chemical burns on his hands after wading in a tainted river in Costa Rica during a summer program. Faced with the possibility of severe scarring and restrictive movement, Sharon and her son decided to follow a treatment plan of essential oil application. The results were nothing short of miraculous, saving her son’s hands and inspiring the creation of La Ishá, Inc. in 2007.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY