Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
While the warmer months’ heat and humidity can wreak their own sort of havoc on hair, colder days have their own set of problems. San Diego-based celebrity stylist Jet Rhys wants you to have control of your hair, no matter what the weather.
Here are her tips for gorgeous hair, each and every day:
COLD AIR Avoid over shampooing because it can strip natural oils from your hair and cause it to look limp and flat or have static. Instead, “shampoo” with a co-wash (it is short for conditioner only washing) every other time you shampoo. On the days you don’t co-wash, shampoo very gently and use a moisturizing conditioner. Rinse out and apply your products and style as usual.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY