I’ve spent many a crisp, cool day curled up on the couch with a cup of hot tea, a cozy blanket and a good book. It’s the best way I know to bring a sense of calm to an otherwise hectic day. Besides soothing my senses, sipping a cup of tea has many therapeutic benefits including antioxidant protection, anti-inflammatory properties, anti-aging benefits and the polyphenols in tea are even believed to have anti-carcinogenic properties.
For centuries, tea has also been used for beauty purposes and is still used in many a home remedy. You can use it to de-puff eyes, add shine to the hair and as a skin soother, but if you’re less the DIY type and more the OTC type you can still get your daily in
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY