Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Cold outside air plus dry indoor air plus wind is the season’s winning combo that explains why your skin, hair and nails are drier than usual. If you want to glow with head to toe health and radiance it’s a no-brainer. You need to up your hydration game!
TO STAY HYDRATED:
Drink 8-12 glasses of water per day. You can stick to the lower end if you’re sedentary and the higher end if you exercise.
Eat water-based foods like soups, fruits and vegetables.
Use a humidifier to add more moisture to the air.
Add in some extra moisturizing treatments to your beauty regimen.
HEAD-TO-TOE MOISTURIZING BEAUTY PRODUCTS:
Kopari Coconut Melt ($36) is the ultimate multi-tasker. Made f
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY