Ever since itโs cameo appearance in George Cukor’s 1939 film The Women, the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa has been a worldwide icon for the best in skincare. Now, under the guidance of Cornelia Zicu, global chief creative officer for Red Door Spas, the venerable brand is launching its first spa-based skin and body care collection.
Comprising 42 face and body items, the Red Door Spa Professionalยฎ formulas are conceived as an extension of the services offered at the spaโs 30 nationwide locations. The goal is to help consumers extend the results of their treatments at home.
Cornelia Zicu says that this line has been decades in the making, and involved culling information from the spaโ
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY