The world of serums has just entered Cadillac competition level.
Erno Laszlo,the legendary dermatologist whose clients included Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn,approached skin care as a long-term commitment,rather than aiming for instant,miraculous results.So,you can expect that new launches from the company that carries on his legacy—especially one as major as Transphuse—is less about instant gratification than it is about solid results over time.The intensive Transphuse ($550) is a four-week rejuvenation program that targets the signs of aging associated with senescence, the process of cells losing their ability to divide and grow. The idea behind the beautifully packaged four-via
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS