This fall you’ll see everything from neon – like the hot pink Kelly Osbourne recently flouted on Fashion Police – to the vamp vibe with berry and burgundy. So throw away those boring nude lipsticks. It’s so yesterday.
Alexis Vogel, a Hollywood-based makeup artist whose clients include Pamela Anderson and Sharon Stone, says, “This season look for strong, bold colors, such as royal blue and purple rimming around the eyes and metallic touches on cheek bones and brows. You’ll definitely stand out in a crowd.” Check out Alexis’s website for all the celebrity trends a
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY