Photo Credit: sephora.com
No matter where you live in the US, this time of year you skin is looking a little sun starved. While in nowway do we support sun bathing or tanning booths as cures, we aren’t averse to a little self-tanning.
Self-tanners come in a variety of textures, such as sprays, gels, and mousses, and a full range of shades. Some like Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizers develop gradually, building color with each use. Others reach their full potential within minutes like Lancôme Flash Bronzer Tinted Self –Tanning Body Gel.
In the last few years, self-tanners have begun boasting sun protection too. Supergoop! SPF 20 Self-Tanning Sunscreen ($38) combines full spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection wi
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS