Photo Credit: neimanmarcus.com
It has been said that as you get older, you have to decide between your body and your face. While most of us spend a fortune above the neck, when it comes to keeping the skin of the body in great shape, we often slack off. If your bod’s in need of a boost this season, Sisley’s got you covered with their first major global anti-aging skincare for the body -Sisleÿa Anti-Aging Concentrate Firming Body Care.
While it is true that the skin of the body tends to be thicker than that of the face, it is affected by the aging process and sun damage in the same way. Prolonged sun exposure – especially on arms and legs – will and cause brown spots and dry, flaky, leathery feeling skin which makes
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS