Sunless tanners give you the healthy, radiant color you crave – but without the dangers of UV rays and risk of skin cancer. Deep wrinkles, crow’s feet, brown spots covering arms, decollete creases, leathery legs – these are all signs of sun damage that can be avoided.
Not all sunless tanners include adequate sunscreen protection, so you should use a separate SPF product especially when you plan to be outside for long periods. “Most people apply about a third less sunscreen than they really need to get enough protection. Use a high SPF 30+ to make sure you’re covered. Reapply every two hours or right after swimming or sweating and use extra protection for your lips, tops of your ears, back
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS