Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
It seems that everyone is constantly on-the-go these days, and according to Andi Black, creator of CAJ Beauty, looking and feeling beautiful should be a fun priority in a busy life.
Before becoming a full-time mom to her three children, Beau, Kyle and Cole, Andi’s career and life was an ever-changing journey. As a singer, tv personality, entrepreneur and daughter of a model, the pressure to “look good” was always present, but it was never defined by her own standards. A firm believer that women should have their best day, every day, Andi created the CAJ Beauty product line – Care Amplify Joy – for women to look gorgeous and feel confident without the need of expensive trips to the h
The majority of Brits (74%) gets up and out of the house in the morning in under 30 minutes, according to a just released study from Clinique. Even more concerning is that a whopping 20% say they flee the house in less than 10 minutes. Forget about a healthy breakfast, in 10 minutes, I’d be lucky to wear matching shoes.
The day’s stress starts even before Brits get out of bed. According to the survey, 38% said they check their email as soon as they wake up. Forget about morning romance; Brits are actually four times more likely to check email than have a “cheeky moment” with a partner in the morning.
We all know how stress takes its toll on our looks, but for many British women
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS